Dr. William Happer
Chairman of the Board of Directors (GMI);Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics, Princeton University, Princeton University
William Happer, Chairman of the Marshall Institute and Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics at Princeton University, is a specialist in modern optics, optical and radiofrequency spectroscopy of atoms and molecules, and spin-polarized atoms and nuclei. From 1991 to 1993, he served as Director of Energy Research in the Department of Energy and on his return to Princeton, he was named Eugene Higgins Professor of Physics and Chair of the University Research Board.
Dr. Happer has maintained an interest in applied as well as basic science and he has served as a consultant to numerous firms, charitable foundations and government agencies. From 1987 to 1990 he served as Chairman of the Steering Committee of JASON, a group of scientists and engineers who advised the Federal Government on matters of defense and other technical issues. Dr. Happer is a Fellow of the American Physical Society, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Academy of Sciences and the American Philosophical Society.
- " In Defense of Carbon Dioxide ," Dr. William Happer and Prof. Harrison H. Schmitt, May 9, 2013
- "Global Warming Models Are Wrong Again," Dr. William Happer, March 27, 2012
- "Concerned Scientists Reply on Global Warming," Dr. William Happer and Rodney W. Nichols, February 21, 2012
- "No Need to Panic About Global Warming," Dr. William Happer, Rodney W. Nichols, Dr. Roger Cohen and Dr. Richard Lindzen, January 27, 2012
- "The Truth About Greenhouse Gases ," Dr. William Happer, May 23, 2011
- "Happer-Cohen RT May 14, 2010," Dr. William Happer and Dr. Roger Cohen, June 4, 2010
- "Understand Climate Science Before Making Climate Policy," Dr. William Happer and Dr. Roger Cohen, May 14, 2010
- "Presentation of Dr. William Happer ," Dr. William Happer, May 14, 2010
- "Climate Change: Statement of Dr. William Happer before the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee," Dr. William Happer, February 25, 2009